The Future, Final Blog Post

I don't know how to envision the future in my lifetime, a part of me thinks nothing will change and everything will stay the same and people will continue arguing. I do however have hope for a future beyond my own lifetime, it's weird to truly think about it. Notre Dome burned and was destroyed just recently, and to have that occur in my lifetime was really weird. I can't really fathom the idea of something as impactful like that happening anytime soon. Though life is extremely spontaneous, and you never really know what can happen. No there won't be any flying cars, nothing crazy like that, but we are in what I believe to be an early pre-digital era, I say pre-digital because I know there's more to come in terms of technology and the way we consume media. Every year there's new phones, new apps, new books, new movies. It all keeps getting more and more impressive. I do know that the future in my life will be more artist-friendly. I read that a video game is going to be used as a model to help rebuild Notre Dome, that's pretty impressive. Its giving people a better idea of the usefulness of things like games, apps, animation, etc. I know I can never be out of a job, because with each year new things are being released and designers are becoming more on demand in the "real world", they need us, and we are starting to be seen as more "useful" and that's a start for a better future for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodchild

New Space Opera